Certain ways to make kids play their toys, individually
Every child should learn to play independently as it teaches them to use their imagination to play the game. This also helps kids to be away from the hectic life of family, daycare and learning. You need to encourage your kids to play with their toys independently, although, it is a tedious task, but not impossible one. You need to follow certain steps to assure that the kids learn to play independently as it would benefit them in the long run. Kids tend to develop their own outlook towards toys that they play with during the daytime. They get a different level of understanding on how different things respond to distinct actions. Fisher Price toys are quite attractive and helpful for kids. Kids love to play with toys that attract them. Make sure they spend some time with the toys that you have bought for them; this would also help them to get an emotional attachment to you as well.
Here are some steps that you can follow in order to make them play with their toys-
- Make a pool of all the toys that are liked by your kid. There should not be any toy which they do not like, so you need to be very careful about selecting the toys
- Sit with them and start to pretend as you are enjoying playing with their toys. Fisher Price toys have a good collection of such attractive and creative toys
- Once you see that your child is getting engrossed in playing the game alone, you must start to move to some other side of the room. Do not leave your child alone in the room
- You engage yourself in your household activity or something that interests you, but do not completely ignore your baby, keep an eye on him/her so that they do not hurt themselves while playing
- Kids love to show their emotions, so there would be a time when your child would look up to you to show their expertise in playing. Do not ignore them, give them a response to boost their confidence
Repeat these activities a few times and you will get to see your child playing with their toys.